- Yellow Jackets play against top level competition (i.e.: Skywalkers, M&D, Hero's, Ultimate Goal, TLC, ROME, Steps).
- Yellow Jackets are given as much exposure possible through summer and fall to maximize their potential for advancement and recruitment.
- Yellow Jackets teams are listed by coach.
- Coaching Staff has a good report with College Coaches and is well respected in the lacrosse community.
- Yellow Jackets are known throughout the US as one of the top club programs in the country.
- Highly qualified Professional staff. Comprised of HS Coaches, Collegiate players, World Cup players, All-Americans.
- Two coaches per team
- Coaches will be compensated by Long Island Elite for coaching and travel expenses (Hotels).
- Each team is comprised of approximately 24 players organized by age group, ability, position, and strength
- The Summer Travel Team commitment will be from April 2018 until July 25th, 2018.
- Special Note: Many players are unable to participate in FALL/WINTER Tournaments due to their High School sports season – do not expect your summer team to remain intact! Fall Tournament Teams will be formed on a first come first serve basis based on position, strength, speed & ability
- Annual Tryouts for Summer Travel Teams will be held in October-December.
- Team practices will begin in late April
- The teams will practice on weekends Saturday/Sunday for approximately 1.5- two hours during the Spring Season. SUFFOLK PAL AND SUFFOLK COMMUNITY COLLEGE BRENTWOOD. Days will vary after Spring Lacrosse Season ends.
- Athletes are responsible for all equipment including goggles and mouthpieces for each practice and game.
- Players are discouraged from joining or committing to other travel lacrosse programs that interfere with their participation on the Yellow Jackets. If “Yellow jackets” are attending a given tournament, our players who are interested in attending that tournament must play on the “Yellow Jacket” roster. We do not want to compete against our own players. The only team that may take precedence over Yellow Jackets is your school team.
- L.I. Elite Yellow Jackets attend a wide variety of tournaments each year. In 2017 our teams attended over 10 different tournaments along the east coast.
- Tournaments will vary each year.
- Tournament Fees are separate and not included in membership fee. Average Cost 150-200 each
- Each team will attend approximately 4-5 tournaments per year. Teams will be assigned to specific tournaments by January 2018.
- Players are expected to attend all tournaments
- Select Fall Tournaments-open to all
- Fall/Winter Tournament Teams will be formed on a first come first serve basis - based on position, ability & strength .
- Exposure all Summer and into the Fall
- Ten team practice sessions.
- Guest speakers and clinics.
|Registration & Fees: Tryout Fee: $75.00 (non-refundable)
Yellow Jackets Membership Cost: $675.00 per year ( No refunds after Jan 15th 2018) Membership Fees Cover the following:
- Quality coaching designed to improve individual & team skills
- 10 Club practice sessions
- Performance training
- 1st year players: Pinnie ( Custom jersey name on back) Shorts, Team warm up jacket, Shoe bag,
- All Players will be able to buy YJ gear at our New Online store
- use of coaching staff as college references
- Celebration Luau
- Cost of fields & equipment
- Club Salaries & expenses
- Team membership for elite tournaments
- The opportunity to participate in tournament play, clinics, camps and winter leagues throughout the year